1. James has just arrived, but I didn’t know he ______ until yesterday.
A. will come B. had been coming
C. was coming D. comes
2. I swim in summer when I was young.
A. used to B. used
C. was used to D. did used to
3. No sooner ______ off her coat than she began to feel cold again.
A. has she taken B. would she take
C. had she taken D. she took
4. He ran all the way up to the station only to find that the train ______ fifteen minutes before.
A. left B. was leaving
C. had been leaving D. had left
5. We can go when the ground ______ .
A. is drying B. has dried
C. dried D. dry
6. The banquet was the most expensive one they ______ .
A. have had B. would have
C. had never had D. had ever had
7. Where’s Mary? She ______ to the Capital Library. And she _____back in half an hour.
A. has gone, will be B. has been, has been
C. went, would be D. will go, will be
8. It ______ every day so far this month.
A. is raining B. rained
C. rains D. has rained
9. By the end of this term, ______ a lot about Britain.
A. we’ ll learn B. we are learning
C. we have learnt D. we’ll have learnt
10. I think I’ll wait until the mail ______ .
A. should come B. comes
C. is coming D. will come
11. She was so interested in the book that she ______ it for three hours before she realized it.
A. had read B. read
C. was reading D. will have read
12. We won’t go unless you ______ soon.
A. coming B. came
C. will come D. come
13. He will come to see you the moment he ______ his work.
A. will finish B. finishes
C. had finished D. finished
14. Powder when mixed with water ______ .
A. dissolving B. it dissolve
C. dissolves D. dissolved
15. It’s the third time I ______ him this year.
A. saw B. shall see
C. have seen D. had been seen
16. If it ______ rain, the band’s members will have to cover their instruments.
A. will start B. started
C. starts to D. had started
17. The book written by Professor Wang ______ before the end of this month.
A. published B. have been published
C. will be published D. will publish
18. I should very much like to have gone to the party but I ______ .
A. am not invited B. shall not be invited
C. am not being invited D. was not invited
19. Since calculators were introduced, they ______ to be useful tools for people weak in maths.
A. proved B. will prove
C. have proved D. are proving
20. The Great Wall ______ all over the world. D
A. was known B. was knew
C. is knew D. is known
21. English ______ all over the world. D
A. speaks B. is speaking
C. spoke D. is spoken
22. Even though they ______ for 20 years, the two neighbors are not very friendly. D
A. having been lived side by side B. having been living side by side
C. had been living side by side D. have been living side by side
23. The problems ______ now. C
A. are discussed B. are discussing
C. are being discussed D. is going to be discussed
24. My home town ______ in 1946. C
A. liberated B. has liberated
C. was liberated D. liberate
25. This problem ______ by the school authorities soon. A D
A. will have been discussed B. is discussed
C. has been discussed D. is going to be discussed
更新日期: 2013-04-03 14:42:45
文章链接: 文章—2013年5月北京学位英语考试模拟真题及答案（词汇部分） [复制链接]
站方声明: 除特别标注, 本站所有文章均为原创, 互联分享, 尊重版权, 转载请注明.